David Frerking D.C., D.A.B.C.I., C.N.S., C.G.P., N.M.D., D.A.C.B.N
I was born in Cincinnati Ohio. Our family moved to Florida when I was fourteen years old. My father wanted to move back as he grew up in the Orlando area and wanted to be where his two brothers and their families lived. I began the ninth grade at Tavares High School and graduated the usual four years later. Through high school and the first two years of college I worked at the local grocery store. It was here that I met Annette Driggers. I did enjoy living at home as we had a swimming pool and lived on Lake Dora. Usually I was wrinkled as I spent a lot of time in the water. Since that was the case I turned down an out of state scholarship and spent two years at Lake-Sumter Community College graduating with an AA degree. I then went to Florida Technological University now known as University of Central Florida. It was then time to go to Palmer College of Chiropracticin Davenport Iowa to begin my professional training. Within six months of living in Iowa I decided I wanted to bring Annette to live with me. Therefore we were married in Florida and our honeymoon was the trip back toIowa. Upon Graduation from Palmer we returned to Florida. Our Son was born three months later. We have a total of three married children and currently six grand children. Life is good.
When one is a professional it is essential that learning never stop. With that in mind here are a few of my post-graduate credentials:
- Graduated Palmer College of Chiropractic obtaining D.C. degree.
- Post-graduate certifications in Homeopathy and Acupuncture.
- Certified Nutritional Specialist.
- · Diplomate status with the International Board of Chiropractic Diagnosis and Preventive Medicine (D.I.B.C.D.P.M.)
- Diplomate status with the American Board of Chiropractic Internists (D.A.B.C.I.)
- Certified Gluten Practitioner.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine N.M.D.
- Diplomate American Clinical Board of Nutrition
I have logged thousands of hours in Post-graduate education on Functional Medicine topics as well as teaching Hormone, Functional Medicine and Lifestyle classes.